Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, April 13th, one pound down

I joined Curves on March 27th and have been really good with exercising at least 6 days per week. When I don't actually go to Curves, I have been walking/running for at least 30 minutes. I haven't been on a diet, per se, but have watched portion sizes and haven't had any seconds. Last week I weighed and I was down only .2 pounds. But the thing is, I feel better, like my legs feel stronger, my arms feel more toned. Truth be told, I was discouraged.
Today I weighed myself again and I am down a pound. That doesn't sound like much, but remember this was a holiday weekend and I probably ate a little more than I would have normally.

I looked in the cupboards and the freezer and found things that weigh one pound. It helped put things in perspective. I am also reminding myself that muscle weighs more than fat.

No comments: